|Expanding upon the heritage of the world’s most widely installed active Hydrogen Maser, the Microchip MHM-2020 has enhanced the unique Auto-Tune design of the MHM-2010 by re-engineering the electronics and software to attain even better stability.|
|Read the entire Technology Product Brief Today|
The vulnerability of GPS systems to various signal incidents is well documented. The rapid proliferation of GPS systems has embedded these vulnerabilities into critical national infrastructure as well as corporate infrastructures that rely on GPS-delivered position, navigation and timing (PNT) for daily operations. The widespread deployment of GPS makes it impractical to replace all fielded GPS systems in a timely or cost-effective manner.
The new BlueSky GPS Firewall protects already deployed GPS systems by providing a cost-effective overlay solution installed between existing GPS antennas and GPS systems. Similar to a network firewall, the BlueSky GPS Firewall protects systems inside the firewall from untrusted sky-based signals outside the firewall.
Identifies and Protects GPS Systems from Spoofing and Jamming
Contained within the BlueSky GPS Firewall is a software engine that analyzes the GPS signal. GPS signal data is received and evaluated from each satellite to ensure compliance along with analyzing received signal characteristics.
Integrates seamlessly with existing GPS Antenna and GPS system
Microsemi’s BlueSky GPS Firewall is deployed in-line between an existing GPS antenna and GPS receiver system and can be placed near the GPS receiver system or near the point at which the GPS antenna cable enters the building. Thus, nearly all currently deployed GPS antennas are supported without modifying the existing installation.
- Identifies and protects GPS systems from spoofing and jamming.
- Integrates seamlessly with existing GPS antenna and GPS system.
- Compatible with any GPS antenna that receives the L1 frequency.
- Optional 1 PPS and 10 MHz timing reference inputs for extended holdover.
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) simplifies deployment by powering the firewall from the Ethernet Interface.
- Local and remote CLI in addition to a secure and easy-to-use web interface.
- BlueSky GPS Firewall embedded software is field upgradeable with new GPS validation rules.
- Seamless integration with TimePictra provides end-to-end management of 10’s, 100’s or 1000’s of units from a single server.
- Wireless and Wireline Networks
- Utility and power grids
- Enterprise data centers
- Transportation networks
- Emergency services